Round Neck Shirt Pattern
Shirt Pattern Size: UK Medium (14 – 16) (Size in picture)
Size Fits For: EU M (42-44)/US S (10-12) (Size in picture)
Features included at buy: Exact Sleeve Fitting (Full sleeve, Half sleeve)|Neck Style (crew neck, round neck)|Latest bodies style (shoulder shift)|AI (adobe illustrator) Source File|File extension (ePS(Full Layer Supported), PDF, SVG)|unlimited revisions (Extra editing for 5-days)|2 grading size|Custom editing support Or Query(firstname.lastname@example.org) See Description below.
Get pattern and print file discount package. Contact to support for your on demand sublimation cut sew sewing print ready file of pattern with your custom design.
Step 1: Pay and send your custom size detail of pattern and print file data (vector or raster) at support email.
Step 2: Support will contact with your custom pattern size. (If you send email)
Step 3: Support will be with you for unlimited revisions(editing).
Edit pattern with your custom sizes and get unlimited revisions with in 5-days. Get AI to EPS conversion support.
Get unlimited revisions to make custom editing with shirt pattern file. Test and edit pattern with respect to your fashion clothes.
Get shirt grading sizes of S|M|L|XL|XXL with respect to your package. Contact to support and arrange custom package.
Round Neck Shirt pattern steps description
- Step 1: In the first step select the package and pay. After that send your size details that used for pattern making send at support email (email@example.com). Also send your artwork for print file if you purchase pattern + print file. Moreover you can get help with our international sizes Men sizes Women sizes.
- Step 2: In second step with respect to your provided size and art work support will ready your order and contact to you with your order in 48 hours. If support require any information then it will contact to you. You can also make contact with support and get order information.
- Step 3: In this step support will be with you for 5-days to make any custom editing if you require any.
Final size developed by pattern
|Garment size develop by the pattern|
|Chest circumference (inches)||Height(inches)||Sleeve length(inches)||Shoulder(inches)||Bicep width(inches)||Cuff opening(inches)||Neck circumference(inches)|
Garment Final View
Final Shirt develop by using the patterns that may be half sleeve and may be full sleeve.
T shirt pattern use
Sportswear jersey pattern drafting-Cricket jersey pattern drafting-Football jersey pattern drafting-Street wear pattern drafting-Leisure wear pattern .etc cad pattern-T shirt clothing fabric cut sew pattern
T-Shirt print file pattern instruction
- File type must be for printing (CMYK).
- Resolution must be 300 dpi or above.
- Send file in different formats (ai,eps,pdf) to customers.
- Convert all text and types into shapes (Because fonts are not shapes).
- Design base graphics up to bleed area and other graphics should be under green or safe area of pattern (Recommended: Area that human eye easily focus able).
- Remove all the instructions before printing.
- Save the art work in PNG format (For other file make file in JPEG like DTG, Embroidery).
- Keep all the strokes off while sending to printer.
- Mark all the instruction and title all the labels (Size, front, back, logos, etc.).
- Printing instruction: Enable the option of invert before start printing.
- All pattern area should be fill out no raw fabric should empty (because raw fabric gives bad impression that’s why full bleed pics and designs gives good looks).
- Always use color pallet for best color correction.